Pudding, a semi-solidified frozen dessert, what are the practices of pudding?
Pudding, a traditional British food, the main materials are eggs and milk yellow, similar to jelly, then what are the practices of pudding? Let Xiaobian introduce it to everyone.
Mango pudding required materials
Ingredients: pudding powder, milk
Mango pudding practice
1. Wash the mango and cut it into two halves along the core.
2. Draw a grid on the flesh, but be careful not to cut the skin and open it from top to bottom.
3. Remove the fruit and remove the flesh.
4. Add milk to the pudding powder and mix well.
5. Pour the mixed pudding solution into the blender and add half of the mango meat.
6. Stir into mango pudding solution.
7. Pour the pudding solution into the milk pan, stir well and cook for 1-2 minutes, then turn off the heat.
8. Put the other half of the flesh into the pudding mold.
9. Pour the pudding solution into the pudding mold. After cooling, put it in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours. After solidification, it can be taken out for consumption.
Caramel pudding required materials
Ingredients: milk, eggs
Ingredients: white sugar
Caramel pudding practice
1. Put the sugar into the handle pot and pour it into cold water. Heat it with a small fire. The sugar gradually dissolves and starts to bubble out. The foam is getting more and more, the sugar starts to turn yellow, and the small pot is gently shaken to make the sugar evenly heated.
2. When the sugar liquid turns dark amber, turn off the heat and pour hot water. At this time, the sugar liquid will boil vigorously, stir the sugar liquid with a wooden spoon.
3. open a small fire again, do not stop the wooden spoon to thoroughly stir the sugar liquid, when you feel the sugar liquid begins to thicken into a slurry, immediately off the fire, and the pot sits in the cold water basin, so that the syrup is quickly cooled Come down.
4. Pour the sugar into the bowl first, steam it for 2 minutes, then pour it into the milk and stir until the sugar melts and let the milk cool.
5. the eggs are broken, the milk is poured into the egg liquid and stirred evenly to become pudding liquid.
6. Sift the pudding solution 3-4 times until there is no foam on the liquid surface. The pudding liquid after sieving is allowed to stand for more than half an hour.
7. Apply the butter to the inner wall of the mold, first pour a layer of caramel into the mold, and then fill the pudding solution.
8. The oven is fired 150 degrees. After preheating for 10 minutes, fill the baking tray with hot water, put the caramel pudding into the middle layer of the oven, fire up and down 150 degrees, and bake for 30 minutes.
Fruity soy pudding
Fruity Soymilk Pudding Materials
Ingredients: soy beans, black beans, yellow raw, juice
Ingredients: wolfberry, rock sugar, honey, gelatine tablets
Fruity soy pudding practice
1. soy beans, black beans, peanuts soaked in water for a night to be full and full.
2. The medlar is washed clean with running water, and the gelatin tablets are soaked in soft water.
3. Pour the soaked soybeans, black beans and peanuts into the cooking machine, add the appropriate amount of water, start the cooking machine for 40 seconds, then pour into the pot, continue to add water and whipped until the whipped pulp becomes clear.
4. Heat the filtered peanut double bean milk, add 1 large piece of rock sugar, remove the floating foam, and boil for 3 minutes after boiling.
5. turn off the heat and wait for it to cool down a little spoonful of honey and mix well, add the juice of the taste and add the soft gelatin tablets and mix well, pour into the mold and play for 4-6 hours to enjoy.
Yangmei sago pudding
Yangmei sago pudding required materials
Ingredients: bayberry pulp, fresh cream, milk
Ingredients: white sugar, gelatin tablets
Yangmei sago pudding practice
1. Cook the sago, the bayberry is soaked in salt water, drained and set aside.
2. the bayberry seed, slightly crushed flesh, gelatin tablets with cool white foam soft standby.
3. Mix two-thirds of the bayberry meat with fresh cream and beat it into a mud with a blender.
4. take the pot, put the milk, put the sugar, and heat it to a melt with a small fire.
5. add the soaked gelatin tablets, stir until melted, until the milk is cool, add the puree of the practice 3, add the remaining bayberry meat, mix well.
6. Finally, pour the cooked sago into the refrigerator and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Crystal rose pudding
Crystal rose pudding required materials
Ingredients: dried roses
Ingredients: rose sauce, agar
Crystal rose pudding practice
1. Cut the agar into small pieces and soak them in soft water until soft.
2. The rose is washed into 800ml of boiling water, and the rose tea soup is ready for use.
3. soak the soft agar into the pot, add the soaked rose tea soup, add the right amount of rose sauce.
4. heat on low heat, stir until the agar is completely melted.
5. After the temperature drops slightly, pour the solution into the pudding mold and send it to the refrigerator for cold storage.
The above is the five practices of pudding. Do you like it?