From the previous dairy products to the cheese, it has been made into a dessert, and with the advancement of technology, it is the pursuit of food by human beings and has evolved into today’s various cheesecakes.
Cheesecake is a cake that is very popular among young people. I have always liked this cake. Although it is thicker than the average cake, the entrance is instant. I still remember the first time I ate this cake, the taste was amazing.
The origin of cheesecake
Dairy products turned into cheese dating back to 4000 BC, when the Egyptians began to consume emulsified milk pieces, and when the Egyptians ate, they used emulsified milk pieces with honey and almonds. The Greeks also liked to use this cheese to add some honey and use it as fructose for children. On the island of Samos in Greece, residents will crush the cheese, add honey and wheat flour, and roast it in a fire. This is probably the earliest cheesecake in history. At that time, almost all of the local weddings used this grilled cheese cake to wrap honey to entertain new guests.
Cheesecake Practice One
Ingredients: 100 grams of cream cheese, 4 egg yolks, 100 grams of milk, 5 grams of lemon juice, 60 grams of low flour, 30 grams of corn starch, 50 grams of melted butter, 50 grams of fine sugar, 4 proteins, a few drops of lemon juice.
Jam: Fresh blueberries and sugar.
1. After the cheese is softened, it is smooth and free of granules. Add the egg yolk in portions and beat it evenly every time.
2. add milk, lemon juice, stir well, then sieve into low-powder, corn starch, stir in one direction,
3. Pour in the melted butter and mix well.
4. protein added sugar and lemon juice to wet foam, divided and egg yolk cheese paste and mix evenly.
5. water, 150 degrees, 1 hour and 20 minutes.
6. After roasting, refrigerate the refrigerator for one night and brush the almond syrup on the surface before eating.
7. Sprinkle the right amount of sugar on the fresh blueberries and put them in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Cheesecake Practice two
Ingredients: 18cm round cake mold, 40g fine sugar, 3 protein, 1.5 tsp lemon juice, 150g full fat milk, 55g low-gluten flour, 6 original cheese slices, 60g without salt cream 40 grams of fine sugar and 3 egg yolks.
1. Prepare the ingredients. Place the baking paper on the bottom of the cake mold, apply the cream on the edges, and preheat the oven to 160 °C.
2. the fresh milk of the egg yolk paste, salt-free cream, cheese, fine sugar, boiled in water to completely melt.
3. After the cream cheese paste of step 2 is cooled, add the egg yolk in portions and mix well, then add the sieved flour to stir until the powder-free state.
4. The extent to which the keratin cream is applied to the wet foaming (the tail end is curved).
5. Mix 1/3 of the protein cream into the egg yolk paste and mix well. Pour the remaining 2/3 protein cream into the mixture and mix well.
6. Pour the cake paste into the bottom and spread the baking paper. The edge of the cake is covered with cream.
7. Using a water bath method, bake at 160 ° C for 20 minutes, then bake at 150 ° C for 40 minutes.
Cheesecake Practice three
Materials: cheese 110g, butter 20G, corn starch 10g, low flour 15g, 2 eggs, 50g milk.
1. Cut the cream cheese back to the greenhouse into small pieces and soak in the milk for about half an hour.
2. Heat the pots containing milk and cheese in water, stir well until melted, add melted butter, stir well, and cool.
3. Add egg yolk in portions, stir well after each addition, sift into the mixed powder, and mix until no dry powder is available.
4. the protein part added a few drops of white vinegar to dry foaming, that is, the eggbeater protein is raised at right angles, no bending, no dripping.
5. Take 1/3 of the protein into the egg yolk solution and mix well. Then, pour the solution into the protein solution and mix gently with the batter without dry powder.
6. Batter into the mold, preheat the oven to 170 degrees, put the water in the baking tray into the lower layer of the oven, place the mold on the baking net and place it in the middle layer of the oven, steaming for 170 degrees for 60 minutes.
Dedicated to friends who love baking but have been slow to try, as long as you bravely start, there will be progress, hurry up and do it.